SOLUTIONS TO THE MORE DIFFICULT LEVELS
Codes for the lower levels:
Codes for the lower levels:
Tricky Level 9 - Code: MCENLLDHEV
See solution to Mayhem Level 6 below. The difference with this level is that you can afford to lose up to 5 lemmings into the pit on the right.
Tricky Level 10 - Code: CMNLLDMIEO
This can be done from both sides at the same time.
1. Start on the right and add a blocker at the end of the landing platform then do the same on the left.
2. Start bashing through the big rocky areas on both sides and add a blocker behind the basher on each side in the middle of the tunnel dug by the basher.
3. When both lemmings have bashed through start them building on the last little rise in the rocky ground on each side. Both should take two sections to reach the first wall. They should be out of synchronisation so you should not have any trouble keeping two builders going at once.
4. When on the wall start building again just past the middle of the wall on each side (this gap can probably be stretched with just one section but for safety we will do it in two).
5. Build until the lemming is above the level of the exit wall but not past the exit then use a vertical digger to stop building.
6. Go back and self-explode the blockers on each side that are in the centre of the tunnels created by the blockers.
7. Click on the '+' key or press F1 to increase the lemming release rate. It should be possible to get 96 lemmings home with more than 5 minutes to spare doing it this way.
Taxing Level 1 - If at first you don't succeed... - Code: ONICAJNNFP
1. Get the first couple of lemmings to bash through the first two columns.
2. At the third column change a lemming to a climber and give it a parachute.
3. One the climber is on the way then the next lemming to arrive at the third column can dig diagonally down from the steps. Watch out for any gap that is created here though between the steps and the column, that will need quickly covering with a bridge builder before any lemming can fall into it.
4. Once the diagonally digging lemming has finished, turn it into a blocker at the point where the steps meet the ground.
5. Press F1 to increase the lemming release rate to the maximum.
6. Now watch out for the climber lemming that is reaching the big gap. Build a bridge across this gap. This will take for builders if you start building in the middle of the down diagonal where the ground slopes away.
7. Once across get this lemming to build a bridge over the hole in the final set of steps.
8. Go back and set the blocker lemming to self-explode. You should get them to the exit with about 30 seconds to spare.
Taxing Level 2 - Watch out, there's traps about - Code: FMCIKLMOFR
1. Set the first lemming out (left entrance) to dig diagonally down to the right.
2. Set the second lemming out (right entrance) as a blocker a bit before the metal trap on the ground.
3. When the fourth lemming turns round at this blocker get it to dig diagonally down to the left.
4. Once the first lemming digging from the left entrance has reached the metal container get a lemming that turns round there to dig diagonally down to the left so that it will come out on top of the lump under the left exit. Don't worry about lemmings falling off the left hand side, though you can add a blocker there if you like.
5. Send a climber over the large rock to the left of the left entrance and have it build a bridge over the trap on the ground and then two more bridge sections up to the exit.
6. Get the lemmings coming from the right entrance to bash through the lump under the left entrance.
7. When the bridge has been built to the exit then bash through the large rock to the left of the left entrance to free a path to the exit.
8. Increase the lemming release rate by pressing F1 to get all remaining lemmings out.
9. You should get about 90 lemmings to the exit with about to spare.
Taxing Level 3 - Heaven can wait (we hope!!!!) - Code: ICENNONPFJ
A level where timing is critical.
1. With the first lemming out, press F2 and keep pressing it at regular intervals to prevent further lemmings coming out.
2. Start the only lemming out bridge building at the right most edge and keep bridge building all the way to the exit.
3. Once this lemming has built a bridge just past the third spike in the fire below you can press and hold F1 until the rest of the lemmings appear together. There should be time to finish the bridge and get them all to the finish with about 20 seconds to spare.
Taxing Level 4 - Lend a helping hand - Code: CINNMFMQFY
1. When the first lemming appears from the left entrance let it turn round at the wall then start it bridge building just before the join in the brickwork just to the right of centre of the left area.
2. Immediately after watch out for the first lemming from the right entrance. Build a few steps of a bridge to the right wall there otherwise lemmings will get zapped as they reach the right hand wall.
3. Keep feeding the builder on the left hand side.
4. As the lemmings come back right to left on the right hand side get one to dig down diagonally.
5. Turn this digging lemming into a basher just before it has dug its own height.
6. When this lemming from the right hand side has bashed through under the left entrance area turn it into a builder to stop it. Further lemmings from the right area should then be able to cross from the right area to the left area in this new tunnel.
7. Put a blocker half way up the bridge being built on the left hand side so that that particular lemming can work in peace.
8. Continue to zig-zag the builder lemming up the left hand side all the way to the top.
9. Self-explode the blocker lemming and get the next one available to build across the gap formed by the explosion.
Taxing Level 5 - The Prison! - Code: GEJJNDHBGM
1. Put a blocker on the right hand edge with the first lemming.
2. Get the second lemming, once it has turned round at the blocker, to build a bridge from the middle of the area going right to left. Continue this to the column then start building again once it has turned round.
3. Continue building. Once past the exit, get a lemming to dig down through the bridge to prevent the rest from following up the bridge and past the blocker below.
4. Build the bridge all the way up to the four bars above the fire spurters then bash through these four bars.
5. On the other side build a bridge to the next four bars and again bash through to get to the exit.
6. Repair the hole in the bridge near the entrance to get the other lemmings to follow.
7. If you miss with the basher then you have another change by rebuilding the hole in the bridge and quickly digging through it to get another lemming across to have another go. You should still have several bridge builders and bashers left.
Taxing Level 6 - Compression Method 1 - Code: MJJNLHGCGN
Down on the far left on the passage that leads to the exit there a hidden zapper. The quick is to "compress" the lemmings into a block that can sprint over this zapper so that you lose as few as possible.
1. Turn the first lemming out, from the left most entrance, into a blocker once it has dropped off the ledge on the left hand side and importantly, when it is on the right most edge of the second step up from the ground, so that it fills the gap there.
2. Now get the lemmings that have come from the other entrances to bash through in the direction of the left most entrance.
3. Wait until all lemmings have fallen off to the left and collected behind the blocker lemming.
4. Self-explode the blocker lemming (if they all disappear down a hole in the ground then you put the blocker in the wrong place). You should get around 37 lemmings home (you need 30), or about 74% where 60% is needed.
Taxing Level 7 - Every Lemming for himself - Code: NHNKHGADGU
Timing and positioning are absolutely critical on this level. This is the same landscape as Tricky Level 4.
1. Set the first lemming as a climber.
2. Set the second lemming to self-explode just as it passes the last ledge on the left hand side of the mountain. The idea is to get it to explode on top of the green covered mound on the far right of the mountain to limit the extend to which the lemmings can climb back up the mountain.
3. When you set the second to self-explode and the third lemming has appeared, hold down the F1 button to increase the lemming release rate to the maximum.
4. Change the third lemming to a blocker just before the rock with arrows on it, which the first lemming should have started climbing over by now.
5. Once the climber has climbed over the rock with arrows on it start building a bridge just before the small mound on the other side (the 2nd red dot in front of it). This lemming will build a few steps and then turn round.
6. Make this lemming bash through the rock with arrows on it. On the other side it will meet the blocker and turn round.
7. This lemming now goes up the bridge it has built to the first rock over the water. Start building a bridge across the gap just on the other side of the rock. It will take two bridge builders. Let the lemming drop on to the second rock in the water.
8. Now the hard part. Try and click the bridge builder so that the bridge starts being built right at the very edge of that rock. If position it right then you can get across in two bridges, if not, you'll end up in the water and have to start again. Once you've started on your first bridge section wait for 4 or 5 tiles then go and set the blocking lemming to self-explode.
9. Once lemming has reached the third rock then set it to build across the last gap with the final remaining bridge builder. Start building on the far side of the rock where it start to go down. By now the other lemmings should not be far behind. You should manage to get all into the exit with a few precious seconds to spare. Close call.
Taxing Level 8 - The art gallery - Code: HLDLGIOEGY
This is the same landscape as Tricky Level 5.
1. Get the first lemming out then hold down F2 to reduce the release rate and effectively block any further lemmings.
2. When the first lemming gets to the first of the four wires holding the four steel balls bash through it then quickly change to a bridge builder. If you position it correctly then you can bash through the next wire and so on. If you fall into the gap then you should be able to bash your way to the end. Keep pressing F2 now and then to prevent further lemmings being released.
3. Start building a bridge from the rightmost point on the mesh. On the third bridge you should be able to drop on to the glass structure and start building the last bridge to the exit. At this point press and hold down F1 until lemmings start appearing from the start. You may have to do this for some seconds if you held down F2 for a very long time at the start.
4. The lemmings should have time to travel along the path to the exit all built by the first lemming. If any fall into the gap between the steel balls then you should be able to bash them out of there to the bridge at the end of the mesh.
Taxing Level 9 - Preseverance - Code: LDLGAJNFGS
1. Press F2 a few times to slow down the lemming release rate when the game starts and select the builder.
2. When the first lemming appears set it building from the right hand edge of the block and put a parachute on it.
3. Set the second lemming that appears to dig down vertically.
4. When the first lemming has built enough bridge to land on the platform two thirds of the way down then vertically dig through the bridge it is building, it will parachute down to that platform.
5. When the third lemming appears, if you slowed down the release rate enough, then it should fall into the hole being dug by the second lemming. At this point press and hold F1 to get all the remaining lemmings out.
6. As the first lemming lands let it turn round and start it building a bridge across the gap to the centre of the block. When it touches this block plus one extra step then use the diagonal digger to dig towards the exit. You should have time to do this before the other lemmings get there.
7. The remaining lemmings should dig into this hole, go out across the bridge, turn round on the platform and then follow the first lemming down the hole towards the exit. Done with 3 minutes to spare!
Taxing Level 10 - Izzie Wizzie lemmings get busy - Code: DLGIJNLGGL
This is the same landscape as Tricky Level 6.
1. Usual story, use F2 to slow down the lemming release rate once the first lemming has appeared.
2. Bridge build from the middle of the landing area to the right. On meeting the right hand wall approximately in the middle, bash through it and let the lemming walk through to the next 'holding' area. More F2 presses to stop further lemmings.
3. Build a bridge out of the second area and up and over the third. Drop into the third. Then repeat the procedure of the first holding area to build and bash through half of the right hand edge. Now you can let this lemming drop into the fourth and final holding area.
4. Build a bridge out of this final holding area and press F1 to get the remaining lemmings to appear. They will follow the same path as the first lemming. Done with 2 minutes to spare!
Mayhem Level 1 - Steel Works - Code: NJMFLGALHM
1. Slow down the release rate using F2 and put parachutes on the first few lemmings that appear while you are trying to build a bridge out of the first pit.
2. Build the bridge at the first metal block join from the right after the first lemming has parachuted down, walked across left to right and then turned at the wall.
3. Keep building and handing out parachutes until this lemming reaches the left hand wall (3 bridge sections).
4. When this lemming turns, get it to start building again. Once it is on its second section away from the left hand wall get another lemming to dig vertically through the bridge to prevent other lemmings following up the bridge.
5. Keep building until the top of the metal section is reached (4 sections) and the building lemming can safely drop on to the top.
6. Let the lemming walk down the other side but watch out for the hole trap after the second step down. You will need to build a bridge to get past that from the second step. Dig vertically through it once you can safely drop on to the last step.
7. From the last step build a bridge to reach the block suspended over water. You should be able to do this in two sections if you build close enough to the edge at the start.
8. From the edge of the suspended block build three more sections. Dig vertically through the last when you can safely drop on to the shore on the right hand side.
9. Once you have landed start building a bridge from the middle of the second metal block on the right. When you reach the wall let the lemming turn and build again. Keep building in this way, zigzaging up, to reach the top. When you are on the next to last stretch, building from the left to the right, go back and build a bridge to free the lemmings from the first pit.
10. You should have enough bridge sections to do this and around a minute left once your lemmings are at the exit.
(watch out building the last bridge up at the end. First time I tried this my lemming ended up at the roof of the area and couldn't be selected anymore. Although I had all my lemmings in the exit I couldn't nuke the level either. Maybe smart to stop this last lemming with a vertical digger once it has reached safety).
Mayhem Level 2 - The Boiler Room - Code: JONHGINMHL
The way out here is by blasting through the platform between the exit and the fire spurter.
1. Press F2 to slow down the lemming release rate and start building with the first lemming from the left hand edge of the landing platform. Build four sections then that lemming should drop on to the middle elevated platform. Keep pressing F2 to hold the rest of the lemmings at bay but if one comes out then change it to a blocker a bit before the bridge to hold the rest of the lemmings (you'll have to blow up this lemming later so make sure you position it so that when it explodes it will not destroy the bridge or blow through the bottom of the platform).
2. When the first lemming reaches just before the left hand edge of the suspended platform start building. Build two sections to reach the column. When the lemming turns at the column start building again.
3. When you have got your lemming as close as you can to the top exit platform change it to a blocker and then self-explode it. This should blow a hole in the exit platform between the exit and the fire spurter. Now you've got to repair the damage in the bridge and you may have to make the hole bigger by repeating the blasting process in order for the rest of the lemming to pass.
4. Self-explode the blocker lemming at the landing platform. Let as fewer lemmings as possible up the bridge and then change another lemming to a blocker on the landing platform to contain the rest of the lemmings. Now press and hold F1 to increase the lemming release rate to the maximum.
5. With the lemmings that follow up the bridge start repairing the explosion damage in the bridge and if necessary block one to make the hole larger. In the process of this a few lemmings may drop down to the lower blue level. If they do then make sure you turn the first to arrive at the right hand edge into a blocker to save the rest.
6. When you have got a bridge built up to the top level you will have to add a blocker on to of the fire spurter to turn the lemmings towards the exit.
7. Once you have a clear path to the exit self-explode the remaining blocker on the landing platform to free the remaining lemmings.
8. Now to save any lemmings that have dropped to the lower blue layer. Start building a bridge from the point vertically below the left hand edge of the suspended platform. They should reach the column in two sections. When they do start building again once they turn. Build up to join the bridge on the suspended platform but make sure that you have let the rest of the lemmings pass before you get there as you will need a blocker on this suspended platform to turn them badck towards the exit. You might need several bridge builder just building one step at a time then giving up in order to make contact with the upper bridge.
9. You should get your lemmings into the exit with about 30 seconds or more to spare, several bridge sections still available, and just above the 90 lemmings required.
Mayhem Level 3 - It's hero time - Code: ONHGEKNNHJ
Perhaps the toughest of all lemming levels, this is at least aptly named. The "Hero" is the 18th lemming to come out of the entrance.
1. Count the lemmings that drop out of the entrance. When you have counted 17 press the F2 button for about a second. The 18th lemming should still drop but there should be a gap to the 19th lemming.
2. Turn the 18th lemming into a vertical digger just before the point vertically above the slope on the line below.
3. When this lemming digs through turn it into a basher and bash through the slope and the block behind it.
4. Other lemmings arriving behind this basher should turn at the wall now created by the basher (if one or two get over the top then you didn't press F2 for long enough). Meanwhile the other lemmings have dropped off the right hand edge, walked into the wall, turned round and are heading for the block. You should just manage to bash through the block before they arrive so that they can continue to walk past where the block was and drop off the left hand edge of that line.
5. Once the basher has removed the block make sure you get it to build across the small gap between the water cover and the level that it is on, otherwise it will just drop into the water.
6. When that gap is past turn our hero into a climber and add a parachute to it. It continue on to climb over the right hand wall and parachute down to the lower level.
7. The hero's work isn't quite done yet. Once it lands turn it into a diagonal digger and dig through towards the exit. The other lemmings should follow through the gap. You should manage to save all the lemmings with one or two seconds left. Like most things, simple when you know how!
A slight variation on this is when the 19th lemming has time to climb over the block before the basher lemming has bashed enough to prevent this happening. If this happens then get the 19th lemming to build a bridge just before the gap down to the water. If you build close enough then the lemming should not build more than two steps before stopping and turning round and joining the others. Then you can turn the 18th "Hero" lemming into a climber with a parachute and continue as described above. Good Luck!
Mayhem Level 4 - The Crossroads - Code: FLGIJNMOHX
This doesn't seem possible in the short time available, but there is a way by making use of F2 and F1.
1. When the first lemming appears quickly hit and hold down F2. You should just be able to get one lemming out doing this. Select the basher icon but do not click on the lemming yet. Keep F2 held down until that single lemming has climbed to the top of the mesh.
2. When the lemming has reached the top of the mesh press and hold down F1 to get all the other lemmings out as quickly as possible.
3. The first lemming then has to bash a way through the mesh and the web before the other lemmings catch up. The quickest route is diagonally down to the right aiming for the middle of the left hand edge of the web. You will probably need six bashers to do this. Make sure you are ready to click to change to basher each time because the lemming will turn round in the wrong direction if you don't continue bashing at any point.
4. Once in the web get ready to bash through the bottom right hand corner in the direction of the exit. This should clear a path to the exit and the other lemmings should follow. You should just manage to get all the lemmings to the exit with just a few precious seconds left and maybe a basher or two.
Mayhem Level 5 - Down, along, up. In that order - Code: HGAOLMNPHX
1. The first part of this seems easy. Dig down vertically through the steps. You will have to stagger the holes though because the lemmings can not fall all the way without splattering. You might help yourself a bit while digging by slowing the release rate slightly with F2.
2. When you get a lemming that goes off to the right at the bottom turn it into a blocker.
3. Now for the hard part. You have just got 5 bridge builders and there are five gaps to fill up to the exit. The trick here is to put a blocker at the edge of each platform and that will turn a builder half way through building upwards.
4. Start a builder right on the join between the last two files that make up the floor. The lemming builds up to the first platform. When it reaches the platform it climbs on to it. Turn it into a blocker on the far left edge of the platform.
5. Now start the next lemming that comes along building just before the middle of the platform. That will build towards the blocker, hit the blocker and turn round, then continue building up towards the next platform. When it reaches the platform it will climb on to it and you can set it as a blocker on the far edge and continue with the next lemming.
6. You will need at least five lemmings to get to the top so you can 'trap' six or seven lemmings on the bottom level and make it easier to work by putting in a blocker just under the firey furnace on the floor layer. When you have got a part all the way to the top then make that blocker self-explode to release all the other lemmings. You should have plenty of time left (a couple of minutes and be able to get more than 70 lemmings home).
Mayhem Level 6 - One way or another - Code: GINNONHQHT
This is the same landscape as Tricky Level 9.
1. When the first lemming comes out press F2 a while to give a bit of spacing to the next lemming. You will need to build a bridge section to block the gap on the right before the next lemming has time to arrive and fall into the pit. If you begin building just before the centre of the last metal block (on the red dot) then this first lemming should put down 9 to 11 tiles before reaching the rock with arrows on it at a small protruding lump on it.
2. When this lemming turns round press and hold down F1 to get all the remaining lemmings out.
3. Further lemmings that arrive at this bridge built by the first lemming get conveniently trapped there by a piece of weed.
4. The first lemming is now heading right to left. With one bridge section build over the next gap. If you need to use more than one bridge section here you will use up valuable time even if you dig through it which will probably mean you end up running out of time.
5. Use two more sections at the very end of the metal platform so that the lemming doesn't have too far to drop (without the bridge it falls too far and gets splattered).
6. Unfortunately when the first lemming approaches the rock with the arrows on it on the bottom layer we have neither a climber nor a basher so we have to build over it. Start building at a small grassy up spike a way back from this rock. You will need three bridge sections to get up to it. Let the lemming scamper over the rock.
7. On the other side start building over the gap, you will need three more bridge sections here. As soon as you have started the first section select the diagonal digger and go and click on the group of lemmings grouped around the bridge on the top layer, that should free them all. Then don't forgot to select the bridge builder and quickly get back to the first lemming still building a bridge over the gap. Continue building the bridge.
8. By the time that the group of lemmings arrive at the one-section bridge on the top layer the first lemming should have built enough of the bridge for you to use the vertical digger to get the lemmings to dig through the upper bridge and fall on to the one below it still being built.
9. The group of lemmings will turn round at the rock with arrows on it and should just have enough time to all get to the exit.
Mayhem Level 7 - Poles Apart - Code: GAJJLDMBIN
There are seven poles to pass here. The idea is that you bash through four of them with a basher and the other three are passed by getting a climber to climb up them and vertically dig down to remove them. Not quite as easy as it sounds!
1. The first lemming out need to start building a bridge over the gap while pressing F2 occasionally to stop further lemmings from coming out and falling off the as yet incomplete bridge. You can make live easier for yourself during this level if you continue to use F2 to hold most of the lemmings back.
2. Get one of the early lemmings to vertically dig away the top step down and stop it once level with the next step by using a bridge builder. This prevents the lemmings from climbing back up the steps and falling into the water under the new bridge.
3. Bash through the first pole.
4. Change one of the lemmings into a climber and let it climb over the second pole. At the very top get it to dig down vertically to "dig away" the pole to nothing. At the bottom stop it digging by turning it into a bridge builder. It should build a bridge up to the next pole which you can bash through. Note that you have to be exactly on top of the pole when you start digging in order to make it all disappear.
5. The next pole the climber "digs away", stop it as before with the bridge builder and thenbash through the next.
6. You can leave one pole intact and let the climber climb over it. This gives the climber time to build a bridge to the exit (two sections required, because you use the first to stop digging) without all the other lemmings falling into the water before the bridge is built.
7. Once the bridge is complete to the exit make sure you have got all the lemmings out by pressing and holding down F1. When a lemming arrives at the last column bash through it to clear a path to the exit. If you used F2/F1 correctly then you should be able to save all the lemmings and have more than a minute and a half left.
Mayhem Level 8 - Last one out is a rotten egg! - Code: IJHLDMGCIU
1. Set the first lemming building a bridge from the starting edge of the second tile on the right.
2. Change the second lemming to a blocker at the right hand edge of the area.
3. Change the third lemming to a blocker at the left hand edge of the area.
4. Keep the first lemming building but put in a blocker on the bridge behind it. Continue building the bridge until it is flush against the wall with the arrows in it.
5. Let the building lemming come back down the bridge to the blocker then turn it into a climber and set the blocker on the bridge to self-explode. At this time also get all the remaining lemmings out by pressing F1 for a while.
6. The climber lemming goes back up the bridge and starts climbing the wall. When it is roughly in the middle of the top start it digging down vertically. When it has dug down a bit use a bridge builder to stop it digging, let it turn round and start it digging diagonally. The idea is to get it to dig back to the bridge without destroying the bridge. You might need to use a combination of the bridge builder, vertical digger and diagonal digger to achieve this. You can leave a small gap above the bridge for safety as the lemmings with jump this.
7. As the climber/digger lemming comes out diagonally from the wall it starts back down the bridge at the same time the lemmings travel up the bridge into the hole in the wall. Start one of the lemmings in the wall digging down near the middle (watch out for the unpenetrable metal block at the bottom of the wall).
8. The climbing lemming going back down the bridge (or one of the later lemmings) can be changed into a blocker to hold the other lemmings as close up the bridge as possible.
9. Lemmings going up the bridge will fall into the hole being dug in the middle of the wall and progress down the wall with the digging lemming.
10. You should be able to get as many as 96 lemmings home with almost 2 minutes to spare. Nuke the blocker lemmings.
Mayhem Level 9 - Curse of the Pharaohs - Code: NHLDMGADIR
The idea here is to trap all but one of the lemmings between the start column and the block of wood next to it.
1. Set the first lemming out as a blocker on the right hand edge of the column on its side on which the lemmings land on.
2. Set the next lemming to build a bridge so that lemmings can get over the left hand edge and drop down into the gap between the wood block and the column.
3. When this builder runs out start it building again. When it is half way over the gap get the next lemming behind it to dig through the bridge using a vertical digger. This will mean that the lemming building is the only one to get over the gap and all remaining lemmings end up in the gap between the wood and the column on its side at the start.
4. When the first lemming falls down into the next gap get it to bash out to the left by setting it as a basher.
5. Let this first lemming cross to the wooden steps. As it is on its way down, just after crossing the gap in those steps, start it building a bridge. Build three bridge sections to get to the top of the three wooden steps on the other side. The lemming will cross over these.
6. Let the lemming walk part of the way up the sandstone pyramid before changing it to a basher. In other words bash across this as high as possible watching out for the metal bits in it.
7. On the other side start it bridge building. You will need two sections to reach the other side.
8. Let this lemming turn, and a third of the way back down build a bridge to the other (right) side.
9. Now go and free the lemmmings near the start by bashing through the wooden bar. Make sure you bash in the right direction.
10. When the lemming turns again start building once more, this time up to the broken wooden floor to the exit.
11. The first lemming should now climb up and the other lemmings should follow on the same path. You will probably have a couple of bridge builders left, but only a few seconds.
Mayhem Level 10 -
1. Click on parachute before the first lemming appears and slow the release rate by pressing F2 as few times.
2. Start building a bridge at the bottom from right to left. Put parachutes on lemmings as necessary.
3. Build in a zigzag fashion up the container. Stop when four sections have been built and set one of the lemmings with a parachute as a climber as it reaches the right hand side.
4. As this lemming climb out the right hand side at the top have it dig down vertically through the tab at the top.
5. When it lands on the bottom make it build a bridge as soon as it steps out on to the thin vertical strips over the water. Have it build a couple of sections then use the digger to fall on to the small middle platform.
6. Let the lemming walk the rest of the way across the thin vertical strips and have it start building a bridge all the way to the exit as soon as it leaves these vertical strips.
7. When the lemming has built a way to the exit release the other lemmings by bashing through the central container to the right. At the same time increase the release rate by holding down F1 for a while. You should manage to get nearly 70 lemmings home with about a minute to spare.